LabSolutions IR Software
Network-enabled as part of the LabSolutions family, LabSolutions IR is furnised with rich spectral libraries and a high-performance search functio as standard. Labor-saving macros provide for a higher level of automation and improved work efficiency.
- As a part of the LabSolutions family of control software, LabSolutions IR provides advanced security and user administration features.
- Complies with ER/ES regulations including FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and PIC/S.
- Centralized management of valuable FTIR data, as well as LC and GC data, on a networked server allows simple control over security and backups.
- Terminal Services can be used to control LabSolutions IR from a remote location, even when LabSolutions IR is not installed on the client PC.
Rich Libraries and a High-Performance Search Function
- A library of approximately. 12,000 spectra included as standard
- The standard library alone has enough data to furnish productive searching.
- Advanced library search functions include spectral search, text search, compound search, and peak search.
- Employing Shimadzu's unique search algorithms for a high hit rate.
Macro Functions Provide Automation and Labor-Savings
- A simple macro function allows the user to execute multiple operations by simply creating a list of operational steps.
- Contaminant analysis and identification tests are automatically done through use of macros for a more efficient workflow.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.